Plot 6, The Wildings, Badwell Ash
£385,000 Guide Price
Bury St Edmunds
- Underfloor heating
- En-suite shower room to Bedroom 1
- Detached single garage
- Off road parking
- Village location
- 10 year NHBC warranty
COMING SOON – AVAILABLE AUTUMN 2019
Guide Price : £385,000
Dellwood Homes are pleased to offer this brand new 3 bedroom detached bungalow of over 1098sq ft (102 sq m) with detached single garage. Plot 6 is part of a small select development of properties situated in popular village Badwell Ash. Plot 6 is available to buy with the option of choosing interior finishes to include kitchen unit & worktop finishes, tiling, floor coverings*
The bungalow benefits from enclosed covered entrance leading to entrance hallway with airing cupboard and cloak cupboard. There is a large lounge / diner with patio doors to rear garden. The kitchen is fitted to a high standard and includes dishwasher, cooker and hob, integrated fridge freezer.
There are three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes with Bedroom 1 having a en-suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Outside is a single garage with electric garage door and power. Ample off road parking
Rear garden is enclosed
Contemporary Kitchen Units with Choice of Colours and Worktops * Integrated oven and ceramic hob* Integrated dishwasher Extractor Hood and Splashback Ceramic flooring to Kitchen – Choice from Foxwoods Available
Bathroom & En-suites Contemporary white sanitary ware with Chrome fittings Showers by Aqualisa * Shaver / Mirror point Ceramic tiling to walls and floor (To be agreed) – Choice from Foxwoods Available* Electric heated towel rails
Internal Finishes Smooth white painted ceilings to all rooms with neutral colour emulsion to all rooms White painted satin finish to all woodwork White Internal doors with chrome furniture
Heating and Insulation Air source heat pump central heating system via underfloor heating to ground floor and pressurised hot water system
*subject to agreed budget and may be subject to change
Ground Floor Accommodation
Large Entrance Hall
Lounge – 7.65m x 4.05m
Kitchen – 5.18 x 2.31m
Bedroom 1 – 5.11m x 3.19m (including fitted wardrobes & en-suite)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 – 4.34m x 2.59m (excluding fitted wardrobes)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 3 – 3.91m x 2.19m (excluding fitted wardrobes)
Bathroom – 3.91m x 2.062
Single Garage with power and light and electric garage door.
Important Notice – Property First for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
- a) The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute
part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
- b) All descriptions, dimensions, areas, plans, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in
good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must
satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- c) No person in the employment of Property First has any authority to neither make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this
property on behalf of Property First, nor enter into any contract on behalf of the vendor.
- d) No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
- e) We are required under the Estate Agent Act 1979 and Provision of Information Regulations 1991 to point out that the client we are acting for on the
sale of this property is a ‘Connected Person’ as defined by that Act.